Testing and hamfests?

N5AIT Allan Stephens MODSTEPH at ACS.EKU.EDU
Wed Feb 23 07:09:50 EST 2000

... or more specifically, any testing/hamfests reasonably in
the central Kentucky area this weekend (southern Indiana, Ohio,
Tennessee, etc. - we'll drive a ways).

     I got two kids who passed their 5 WPM at the local test session
last week and need to find a place where they can take their Element
2 test (Novice) ASAP.

     BA content: got an HQ-110 for one; both are working at restoring
DX-20's (although one may end up with a Handbook 6DQ5 xmtr), and
still looking for another receiver.

     Sorry to have to ask here, but my February QST has disappeared...

     TIA

       73,  Al  N5AIT