New Radio Pictures on my Web Page

Dave davidh at GETNET.COM
Mon Jan 3 23:51:16 EST 2000

Just finished taking some pictures of some of my boatanchors and
broadcast radios with the digital camera. I have posted them on a web
page. You can access them through my home page at:

http://www.getnet.com/~davidh

Click on the link next to the HRO-5 that has the "new" next to it or

http://www.getnet.com/~davidh/moreradios.html

Enjoy

Happy New Year,

Dave N7RK

Dave  N7RK -  Webmaster CADXA
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#23 - 75 Meter SSB*

            ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor Collector Extraordinaire preferring Hallicrafters, National
and what ever else looks interesting!

E-Mail: davidh at getnet.com  My Home Page:  http://www.getnet.com/~davidh

Visit the Central Arizona DX Association Home page - http://cadxa.org