Novice Corner page is up!

Dave dave at BOATANCHORS.COM
Wed Jan 5 00:39:13 EST 2000

Hello all,

I have finally got the CGI script running properly and put together
a Novice Corner sub-page at my site to post those old Novice
photos!

Do you have a Novice shack photo you can scan or shoot with
a digital camera?  Or even just a bio without a photo.

Go to http://www.boatanchors.com and follow the links to the
Novice Corner.  I hope to put up any and all photos I receive in
the order I get them.  Even if your first shack wasn't tube-based,
or even if you weren't even born until the 80's your photo is
welcome!

Follow the link to the submission page to send your stuff in, and
just email me the photo to novice_photos at boatanchors.com

Not a commercial venture - no ads, none of that crap.  Just collecting
those neat old photos of old rigs and starry eyed kids (or old fellers as
well!) discovering the fun of ham radio.

Let's see what you've got!

Take care,

Dave WB7AWK (formerly WN7AWK - yep - my photo's there too!)

http://www.boatanchors.com