Need Manual - CAY-47152A Plug-in Tuning Unit, Range D,A of Model GP-7 Aircraft Radio

Dexter Francis cwest at XMISSION.COM
Sat Jan 8 19:51:00 EST 2000

Just in case anyone is interested - the GP-7 Transmitter unit was used in the
Douglass SBD-3 Dauntless aircraft, in conjunction with the an RU-19 (Receiver)
, LM-7 (Frequency Meter) and a DU-1 (Direction Finder).

-df

    Please visit the Southern Utah Air Museum sites at:
www.suam.org  -  www.AircraftPix.com - www.AirplaneArt.com
       For B/A Electronics  - www.xmission.com/~cwest/