For Sale

Emile Imberman Emile_Imberman at 3COM.COM
Mon Jan 24 12:36:05 EST 2000

Hi,
       These items belong to a friend of mine and are as described.  He has
asked that I send this list to the "Boatanchor" audience.  Please contact him
with any questions, etc.   His EMAIL is  "whkamp at hotmail.com".  His name is
Warren and call is WS5E.  I ordinarily would not distribute "For Sale" stuff,
but it is a good opportunity for someone to buy an SX115.
Good Luck,     Emile
---------------------- Forwarded by Emile Imberman/US/3Com on 01/24/2000 11:29

"Warren Kampmeier" <whkamp at hotmail.com> on 01/24/2000 07:54:13 AM

Sent by:  "Warren Kampmeier" <whkamp at hotmail.com>