Hammarlund SP600 for SSB[via LSMTP - see www.lsoft.com]

charles w. morehouse cwmorehouse at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Sat Jul 8 09:02:48 EDT 2000

Gene,
Check with Electric Radio. They have a PD-1 SSB adapter for the R390 and
51J series. Thinking of getting one for my R-390A. Maybe it will work
with your radio. $130. Email them:er at frontier.net. Luck and 73.
Wayne;
W4GBW