FS: 1962 HP O'Scope

Dave dave at BOATANCHORS.COM
Wed Jul 19 02:39:20 EDT 2000

Hello all,

I have for sale a Hewlett-Packard Model 130-C oscilloscope for sale.
Judging by the manual, it was made about 1962 and is a hybrid - some
tubes in the front end.

Works fine.  It's a 'portable' unit, not all that heavy, with roughly a
'rack mount' look to it although it is not rack mountable (they likely
made rack ears for it way back when).  It's a lab-grade AC-DC
single trace unit with 200 uV per centimeter sensitivty and a bandwidth
of 500kc.  I bought it a couple years ago without noting that last
specification as closely as I should have.

Nice unit with original operation and service manual.  Price is $50 plus
shipping (not all that heavy).  Prepaid via US Postal Money order.
I have not shot a JPEG of it yet, but if you really need to see one I can
do that tomorrow.

Thanks.

Dave WB7AWK
http://www.boatanchors.com