It just seems to me.....

Tony Grogan wsno19 at MINDSPRING.COM
Thu Mar 2 19:15:37 EST 2000

Look fella's....why does this reflector have to be a vehicle where you "mind someone elses business"?
This is a great hobby..why spoil it? Enjoy yourself! If someone is selling something that you (personally)
take "umbridge" over....mind your own business...not his!!  It appears to me that some of you have too much idle
time on your hands...maybe you need another hobby?..or join a Gymnasium
If you have comment..because this applies to you....you have my e-mail address!
HAPPY BOATANCHORING...