FS sams CB and other manuals

J. Douglas Hensley nfmk at JUNO.COM
Sat Mar 4 14:01:17 EST 2000

Speaking of the land-lubber portables (auto radios), I have been
lugging around a 70's GM AM/FM with 8 Track.  If anyone needs
one to use while motoring in their vintage Chevy or for entertain-
ment to mount under their project bench while they solder,  get
in touch.

Will trade for anything rackmount/military as I need to build up
my hardware/chasis junk box.  Particularly looking for rack
panels with hinged access doors, units with fold down front
panel.  Will also trade for any WESTON type 731 or 742 meters.

Will trade you the family dog for a WESTON 742 VI or VU meter. :-)

73 DE NFMK AR

P.S. Unit is available free to any US Navy RM type.  Just QSL.