FS: Mint Autronic Keyer Paddle from 1960

Jan N0JR swanman at CFU.NET
Fri Mar 17 14:11:36 EST 2000

I am selling for the family of a friend a like-new Autronic keyer paddle
from 1960.  I just recently acquired one of these paddles from another
friend, so can't use this one.

The Autronic paddle--gray, with all-stainless components, and very
heavy--was the first commercial keyer paddle offered to the amateur
market (in 1959, beating the El-Key and Vibro Keyer by a  couple
months).  This one is absolutely perfect cosmetically and
electronically, a real collectable that will also last forever (gad were
they well built!). Price is $125 + $5 to ship firm, sorry no trades.
Tks es 73!  Jan N0JR
--
"There is no end to what you can accomplish
if you don't care who gets the credit."