recycling radios

Keith Heitzmann kk5fe at GS.VERIO.NET
Wed Mar 22 12:36:53 EST 2000

I'm not so sure its a spoof.....   I'd like to believe that, but it looks
like to much work the guy did to be a goof!

The rest of his web site is very serious. I believe this is to!!

73,
Keith,   KK5FE

At 11:44 AM 03/22/2000 -0500, Ron Evans wrote:
>My impression is that it's tongue in cheek, satirical, a put-on. The last
sentence in the article is the final bit of evidence when it says,
"...adjustment may only be required once during a battle."

>The entire article is filled with VERY subtle humor, but I'm convinced
that the article is a spoof. I could be wrong.  Ask my wife.  *grin*

>Ron Evans - K5MVR
>

>"Richard E. Robinson" <rerobins at EMAIL.UNCC.EDU> wrote:
>> Want to shed a tear or two?  Visit this site.
>http://my.voyager.net/croberts1/radio.htm
>
>I'm speechless.
>
>73,
>
>Rick kf4ar