Pierson-Holt KE-93 Receiver

DavidC eDoc at NETZERO.NET
Thu Mar 23 21:15:08 EST 2000

Larry:

   It is a peer to the Morrow rigs of the same era.  Also would be
a peer of the more ubiquitous Multi-Elmac series.

   You might visit Universal Radio online and acquire Osterman's
book on shortwave receivers, it has lots of wonderful Ham and
shortwave receiver pictures and information.

   I am gathering materials for a Morrow web site to celebrate their
neat series of rigs.  Hope to get it up soon ... right after I settle into
the new radio room/office.

   Have fun!

-  73, DavidC  K1YP in Hudson, FL