[Fwd: Re: Frozen Setscrews]

Ron Evans cosmos41 at IX.NETCOM.COM
Fri Mar 24 01:48:16 EST 2000

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Frozen Setscrews
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 00:42:41 -0600
From: Ron Evans <cosmos41 at ix.netcom.com>
To: fwolsen at execpc.com
<38DB09E1.993F3F58 at execpc.com>

Fred,

I will definitely get some of that magic
elixir just as soon as I can.  When I
used the electric drill, I had not received
any of the excellent tips such as yours.
I'm indebted to you for your tip! Thanks
a ton, Fred!

And a great big Texas "Thanks!" to all who
shared their tips to this fledgling
restorer.  My deep appreciation.

73,

Ron