Frozen Setscrews

Edward Swynar VE3CUI gswynar at DURHAM.NET
Fri Mar 24 05:20:14 EST 2000

Hi Ron...

I've had to SAW OFF knobs like this from different pieces of Heath gear in
the past, in a last desperate effort to remove them...fortunately,
replacement knobs from that marque are fairly easy to come by (not sure
about Hallicrafters, however!)...

In any event, good luck!

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ