FS: Excellent Hammarlund HQ-170AC

Jan N0JR swanman at CFU.NET
Mon Mar 27 18:26:53 EST 2000

I am selling a beautiful, collector-quality Hammarlund HQ-170AC receiver
for the family of a SK. It is being listed here before we put it on
ebay. The receiver is one-owner/nonsmoker.  It belonged to a consulting
engineer in mining/petroleum who was often out of the country. His gear
was covered much of the time. He also knew how to maintain his own
equipment, and kept it all, including the HQ-170, in top shape. The
receiver is in excellent (9 out of 10) original condition cosmetically
and electronically, inside and out. It is as nice as any I've seen at
Dayton or elsewhere in a few years. Will sell here for $395 + shipping
firm, sorry no trades.  Tks es 73!  Jan N0JR
--
"There is no end to what you can accomplish
if you don't care who gets the credit."