Hi-Mound bug

Jim Berry basalop at GTE.NET
Wed May 24 02:24:57 EDT 2000

Hello Jeff,

Clunk on the following, and there you be.

http://www.morsex.com/himound/#bk100

I wanted one when I was first getting interested in radio around
1959.  Think they were selling for 11 or 12 bux.  Lot of money for an
8th grader in 1959.  They do show up quite often.  You can usually
get one for well under 50 bux.  I have seen them go for as much as 75
or 80 bux on eBarf.  I finally have one.  I think I paid 35 or 45 bux
for it.  The clear plastic cover has been fixed several times.  I
even broke it once myself.