FS: Millen Grid Dip Meter *MINT CONDITION*

Michael Crestohl mc at SOVER.NET
Wed May 24 08:28:11 EDT 2000

Hi Gang:

I finally picked up the solid state version of the famous Millen Grid Dip
oscillator I have been after for a long time and so I can now find a new
home for my current one.

This is the Millen type 90651A Grid Dip meter which is the last of the AC
powered models.  It has the square meter and gray paint.  It comes with all
seven coils in the gray "toolbox" case  The box has a paper stick-on label
that reads "Caywood Electronics, Malden MA 02148" which indicates that this
one was made in the 1960s as the Millen Company was bought by Caywood
around that time.

It one is in NEW-MINT condition - a real beauty.  It was always stored in
it's case.  The coils are stored in the foam rubber block inside the case.

Price is $125.00 plus shipping costs.  If interested please reply by e-mail.

Cordially,

Michael Crestohl
mc at sover.net