Selling or Swapping My R-392

DavidC eDoc at NETZERO.NET
Mon May 29 22:27:52 EDT 2000

I need to sell my R-392.  :-(  It is in operating condition
but needs some adjustments to be fully operational.  (I have
the notes from the original owner as to his diagnosis.  He had
several units and this was one of his best.) It is in good condition
with some scuffing to the edges of the two large tuning knobs
and the edges of the overlapping front cabinet edges.

The knobs, other than the two main tuning knobs, look like the
originals but are slightly smaller.  The meter also looks original
from a distance but is not the original.

I do have some documentation and will include copies.  I hope
to one day own another so I am holding onto a copy of the
documents.  Right now I need the cash for more pressing
radio room needs.  My Morrow twins and Zenith bc/sw tabletop
will have to meet my boatanchor desires for now.  ;-)

I would prefer a sale here in Florida where we can arrange an
inspection and pickup.  I am asking $165.  (which is what I paid
for it).

I will consider trades for the following (we can work out an
adjustment for fair value, e.g. one of us may need to add
additional items or some cash):

1.  Micro-size dual-band 2/440 HT.
2.  Force 12 C3S beam.
3.  Solar panels.
4.  2/440 fiberglass base vertical antenna, 440 beam, 6m beam.
5.  Fiber-optic cable link and interfaces from tower to radio room
(approx. 150 feet point-to-point) for rotor and other control, data,
etc. lines.

- Thanks! & 73, DavidC  K1YP in Hudson, FL