Hallicrafters

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Thu Nov 9 06:19:45 EST 2000

Hi Folks,
I turn the screen over and if the flocking is OK but dirty or stained just spray
with regular spray can paint of a similar color. If too bad would have to re
flock. Have seen the kits where you get a can of spray glue and a bag of flock.
Never done that.
Luck and 73's
Wayne;
W4GBW