Fwd: [Hallicrafters] QCWA needs your help!

Bob Peters soundimp at POBOX.COM
Thu Nov 23 14:13:55 EST 2000

This is one post that I felt compelled to forward on....
Not many that way but I for one remember this very well
licensed in 1958...If we can still help some of the generals that never
upgraded we should show our support...My
Elmer was licensed in 1944 as a general and at 80 some odd he is still a
general and still upset about incentive licensing ...
Lets all jump on the bandwagon and help out some old timers...

Best 73's   Bob K1JNN/5