4 Sale Collins KWM-1 Station

Leo KJ6HI radioleo at EARTHLINK.NET
Wed Oct 4 00:05:25 EDT 2000

I have a Collins KWM-1 transceiver, 516F-1 Collins matching power
supply for the KWM-1, original box for the KWM-1, Astatic SSB head desk
microphone wired for the KWM-1, comes with the original manual also. I also
have the original bill of sale.

This station was bought be me from the ORIGINAL owner he purchased it new
in 1958. I also have the matching Collins 312B-2 station console (Rare
Item). The KWM-1 was worked on by Wayne W6IRD. If I was to rate this one it
would be a 9.6, but remember I am very conservative with my grading....
$3600.00
CCA Very good (cleanest one I have seen)        I WILL EVEN THROW IN A
COLLINS SM-1 DESK MICROPHONE......

Please look at the web page below for pictures

http://members.tripod.com/radioleo/MS_PI/100300

Thank You, & 73,

Leo KJ6HI
Phone/Fax (310) 670-6969