Hy-Gain rotor controllers FS

Lane Zeitler Ku7i at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Tue Oct 3 21:09:53 EDT 2000

I have three Hy-Gain antenna rotor controllers for sale. Two are for the Ham
IV and one is for the HDR-300. All three have been stenciled on the front
panel. One of the Ham IVs reads "15 & 6" the other reads "20 & 10" and the
HDR-300 controller reads "North Stop". I do not remember exactly what each
one says but it is very similar to what I have quoted. These were all
operational when last in use which was several years ago. Meter glass is
intact and overall they look good. I sell these as-is and untested. I figure
if one of the Ham IVs does not work use the parts to make a good one of the
two. No idea abt the HDR-300. Like I said, when last used all were working.

Package only for $165 shipped lower 48.

Lane
Ku7i
San Diego