Swan SWR bridge and other SWR meters FS

Ken Simpson W8EK at FDT.NET
Sat Oct 7 09:27:34 EDT 2000

For Sale:

Swan SWR bridge
Model SWR-1 - It says "Swan" on the front.
Two meters --forward power on the left, adjustment
knob in the middle, and SWR on the right.
SO-239 connectors on left and right ends.

This one appears to be new.  It came from a silent
key estate, so I do not know for sure.  It is still in the
box, with the paperwork (even the schematic), which
says it works from 3.5 MHz to 150 MHz, so it is good
on 2 meters as well as HF.  I would guess that it is
early 1970's vintage.      $ 40

A second SWR bridge, that appears to be the same
as the one above, except it does not say "Swan", but
instead says "Quement" and is model SWR-2.  It has
been used slightly, and does not have the box or paper
work, although I could send a copy of the Swan
manual with it, if desired.   $ 30

Other SWR bridges:

Midland 23-128 SWR bridge.  Has SO-239
connectors on each end.  Rated for HF, but
seems to be quite accurate through 2 meters.
Only one switchable meter.
Excellent condition.  $ 20

Olson SWR bridge.  Seems to be the same as
above, but has Olson label instead of Midland.
Great shape.  $ 20

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson