amp project: 4-400s X 4

Lane Zeitler Ku7i at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Fri Oct 6 19:49:54 EDT 2000

Gents,
The new amp project is four 4-400s in parallel. I would like to talk with
current or past builders of 4-400 rf decks for any advice. I pretty much
have all of the data I need btwn the West Coast Handbook, AG6K's site, old
magazine articles, and previous amp projects. The biggest hurdle is what to
use as a regulated screen voltage source. Many options here. The deck will
cover 160 to 10 unless the combined Cout of all of the tubes in parallel
makes it too hard to get to load on 10/12, etc.

Lane
Ku7i
San Diego