JOHNSON PANEL REFINISH & RESTORATION

soundnmind soundnmind at RICA.NET
Sun Oct 22 22:24:21 EDT 2000

Hi Fellow Boatanchorites.
I finially got the Volvo engine & transmission out of my paint area so I am
again able to do Johnson panel & cab refinishing.
Ranger-1s for the complete job $250.
Panel & bezel only (you do ur own cab) $195.
I suggest you let me refinish the whole thing for then it will all match.
Ranger-ll panel set only $195. note: I dont have the original wrinkle finish
to do cab in original finish. But if your cab is too bad, I can refinish it
to match panel color, just not the wrinkle finish. The whole job is $250.
Valiant-1 cab set complete job $285.
I am just starting to do Hammarlund HQ-180 series radios. I have everything
ready to go. Complete cabinet & panel $250.
I am now doing complete restorations on Rangers. This includes updating &
ptt circuits, audio modifications, etc.
Price? Depends on how far you want me to go. The last complete job,
including the cab & panel ran just @ $600. But the radio performs better
than original & w / refinsihed panel & cab it looks NEW.
If interested in this service lets talk.
I do no refinishing of other radios (except Hammarlund HQ-170 & HQ-180s).
All above prices does not include shipping cost.
Warm regards
And see you on AM (7290kc days occasionally; 29.000kc, etc)
Dee, W4PNT
http://home.rica.net/soundnmind/
Patty & Dee's Marina Collectors of "firebottle" radios
534 W. Main St.
Waynesboro, Va. 22980
(540)249-3161 Cell: (540)471-7023