Anyone parting out an HQ-170 or HQ-180?

N5AIT Allan Stephens MODSTEPH at ACS.EKU.EDU
Tue Oct 24 17:02:40 EDT 2000

     If so, I am looking for the Noise Limiter control: 500K
ohm pot with single-pole DOUBLE-throw switch on its back.
Also of course the knob if available - but definitely the
control.

     Working on an HQ-180 and it is almost there... but for that.
Couple good people on the list sent me 500k ohm pots with switches -
but need to have them DOUBLE throw, or figure out some way around
the original setup.  I do NOT want to drill a hole in the thing
just to add a SPDT switch externally!

     TIA,

    73,  Al  N5AIT