FS: Hallicrafters S-107 receiver

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Fri Sep 15 09:53:05 EDT 2000

For sale:

Hallicrafters S-107 genertal coverage receiver with bandspread tuning
for the ham bands.

Covers 550 kHz to 32 MHz and 47-55 MHz for 6 meters band. Has 5 main
bands, General Coverage Receiver, Single Conversion with
ANL, BFO, Standby switch, bandspread tuning etc.
Front mounted headphone jack. Rear mounted speaker output
connections.

Excellent, working condition. This receiver was made 1958-1962.
Receives fine. Looks great...

All original knobs and paint. Front panel looks really good.
Case is not scratched up. There is a very shallow dent on one side,
but it is virtually un-noticeable and can easily be fixed.

There are not a huge number of these receivers around.
At least, not like the other popular models they made. I think it was only
manufactured for a short time.

Looks like a miniature version of the SX-140. Same knobs and color scheme.

I would say that it receives better than an S-38 but not quite as good
as the SX-140.

Would be nice to add this to any Hallicrafters collection.

Or great as an extra receiver for the bedroom or kitchen.

Pictures available...

Will sell for $125.00 plus shipping