Very effective boat anchor.

H. W. Petersen wy7z at JUNO.COM
Fri Sep 15 10:33:03 EDT 2000

For sale: Plate and filament transformer, type U-8375B, made by Submarine
Signal Co., Boston, Mass. It's also stamped 972-130. Input 110V, 60cycle,
1Amp. Output 1120v @ .6A,  5V @ 6.2A (2 windings), 6.3V @ 3A, 6.3V @ .3A.
All but the last are center tapped.

It appears unused - the ceramic insulated brass studs show no evidence of
having been soldered. Rough measurements are 6.5x8x10 inches. The
bathroom scale says it weighs 52 pounds!

I haven't the foggiest recollection of how this got into my basement.
I'll sell it for the best offer plus shipping from Bellevue, WA 98006.

Pete Petersen