TV3 and TV-10 tube tester updates...

Nolan Lee nlee at GS.VERIO.NET
Fri Apr 6 21:07:55 EDT 2001

Updates have been made to my TV-3/TV-10 page at:
http://www.acadiacom.net/nlee

Well, I've got a thousand lines of settings data typed in so far and
am only up into the 6Exx numbers. This is going to be one hell of a
list of settings data for the TV-3 and TV-10 testers when it's
finished.

I've also added some info on some modifications including the meter
protection modification that it well worth doing to your TV-2, TV-7,
I-177, etc. Cheap and it greatly decreases the odds of frying a
meter movement.

The contract number list for the TV3 and TV-10 series is shaping
up but I still need additional information as far as high and low
serial numbers.

Also, I'm still in need of any published settings data for the
TV-3 or TV-10 dated later than May of 1966.

thanks!
nolan

Serbian AK-47 counter intelligence nuclear semtex Clinton communist bomb
Iraq  conflict destruction subvert president DTI land mine arms fair
american embassy drugs menwith hill mark thomas underground swampy m.o.d
propaganda  gulf muslim arab mark thomas intelsat eutelsat pgp gsm a5
encryption dect  masc tetra 128 bit encryption eavesdrop police smuggle
channel IRA adams mi5 mi6 Cuba plutonium uranium NSA CIA Libya missile
intercept warhead covert Stinger C4 Tokarev Makarov commercial passenger
aircraft North Korea RDX petn cyclonite nitro tolulene hydrazine prills oil
H761 PBXN-5  lead silver azide