FS:COLLINS 20V2

Dee Almquist w4pnt at VAIX.NET
Thu Aug 9 07:09:34 EDT 2001

Hi Fellow AM'rs
Realization has set in! This project is a big "round to-it" that I will not
be able to get to. So I'm either selling as whole or parting out. Been
collecting parts for couple of yrs (ft door, big meter cover & other stuff)
getting ready to restore. Some heavy damage has been done because of mice.
But restorable with lots of patience (mainly pwr supply chassis). Have most
all parts now except fil tf for the big rectifiers (that was missing when I
got it). I have .jpgs available.

I really hate to part this "baby" out but will do it if no takers on the
whole box. Price $700. You have to come & get it.

As most of you know I restore Johnsons & cabs / panel sets (& other radios).
And there is promiss of much more coming down the pike. Last 5 months I have
had to develope screen printing techniques myself to do these panels. An
expensive 5 months for me. So I'm recycling the modest investment in the
20v2.
I will answer any inquiries.
Warm regards
Dee
http://w4pnt.8k.com
Patty & Dee's Marina Collectors of "firebottle" radios
534 W. Main St.
Waynesboro, Va. 22980
(540)249-3161 Cell: (540)471-7023