Always Replace All The Capacitors?

JR Linden jrlinden at USA.NET
Sun Aug 12 18:28:33 EDT 2001

If I could just say, I really enjoy the exchange of technical information that I read
on this reflector.  What you don't always realize is that while I may not need the
exact tidbit that is conveyed, it gets the mind cooking and it leads in the direction
of a fix for a similar situation.  Keep it up and tnx agn......JR  K7PUR