Heath transmitter crystal doors

Glen E. Zook gzook at HOME.COM
Thu Aug 30 17:21:21 EDT 2001

Today I shipped the last of the first batch of the replacement crystal
door covers for the DX-35 and DX-40 today.  Have already started on the
next batch.

So far the comments about them have been favorable.

If anyone is interested, the cost is $10 each plus $1.50 postage and
handling making a total cost of $11.50 unless you happen to live in
Texas.  Then I have to add an additional 83 cents for sales tax making a
total of $12.33.  I will take personal cheques from licensed amateurs.

Address is

Glen E. Zook
410 Lawndale Drive
Richardson, Texas 75080

I am trying to find a source of the 2 inch hole plugs that are the basis
of the DX-20 (and I believe the HX-11) crystal "doors".  If I can find a
reasonable source, can supply the new "doors" for the DX-20 series.
However, will probably furnish them less the plastic knob (it is the
same as the two large knobs on the front of the unit) but with the
"stud" for mounting the knob.

Glen, K9STH