Assemblies

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sat Dec 1 18:42:28 EST 2001

Please excuse this repost.  However, since AT&T and
@home are at odds and almost 900K of us are without
our "normal" E-Mail (and will probably have to change
addresses), I am reposting this.  If anyone has tried
to E-Mail me at the @home address, please resend.

Thanks.

Glen, K9STH

Here is the list of "boat anchor" parts and assemblies
that I am now able to furnish:

Heath

DX-35 / DX-40 Crystal Door Covers.  These are painted
with the "proper" Heath #110 gray paint with a
slightly heavier crackle than the original (I had to
go to the heavier crackle to get repetitive results),
but look fine on the back of the cabinet.

$11.50 each postpaid CONUS, $13.50 US postpaid Canada,
$12.33 Texas residents

DX-20 / HX-11 Crystal Hole Plugs.  These were
originally in both unpainted and painted with gray
crackle paint (the majority were unpainted).  The
reproductions come with the "stud" for mounting the
large gray plastic Heath knob (NO KNOB with these).

Plain:  $14.00 each postpaid CONUS, $16.00 US postpaid
Canada, $15.16 Texas residents

Painted:  $16.00 each postpaid CONUS, $18.00 US
postpaid Canada, $17.32 Texas residents

E. F. Johnson

Crystal Hole Plugs (maroon) for Valiant, Ranger, etc.:
 These are painted with the Johnson maroon paint and
come with a "stud" for attaching a small Johnson knob
(NO KNOB with these).

$15.00 each postpaid CONUS, $17.00 US postpaid Canada,
$16.24 Texas residents

Relay plug (HC6/U size) for many Johnson transmitters
including Ranger, Valiant, etc. These come with
approximately 3 feet of wire attached and are painted
with the Johnson maroon paint.

$10.00 each postpaid CONUS, $12.00 US postpaid Canada,
$10.83 Texas residents

White knob "pointer" inserts for most Johnson knobs.

$2.00 each, 6 for $10.00 plus $1.00 shipping CONUS,
$2.00 US shipping Canada, Texas residents add 8.25%
sales tax.  Shipping charges are for the entire order.

Headphone cord.  Brand new, black cloth covered wire
containing two twisted pairs of 22 gauge wire (4 wires
total).  Five foot lengths, perfect for headphone
replacement.  Slightly "stiffer" than original since
it is new.  Works fine on both mono and stereo
headphones.

$10.00 each postpaid CONUS, $8.00 for each additional
CONUS.  Canada add $1.50 US for postage.  Texas
residents add 8.25% sales tax.

Nostalgia!  Reprints of my 1972 FM conversion manual
entitled Converting Commercial FM Gear.  This was
originally published by 73 Publications (73 Magazine).
 Frankly, the information is REALLY DATED!  But, a
number of people have asked me for reprints for
nostalgia purposes.

$12.00 each postpaid CONUS, $13.00 US postpaid Canada,
$13.00 Texas residents

If anyone has any suggestions as to little assemblies
that seem to be missing from many rigs, please let me
know and I'll see if they can be easily reproduced.

Address is

Glen E. Zook
410 Lawndale Drive
Richardson, Texas 75080