FS: Drake 2-B rcvr and 2-BQ Q-multiplier/speaker

Ron Evans cosmos41 at IX.NETCOM.COM
Thu Dec 20 16:03:37 EST 2001

To Captain and Crew of the Boatanchor Gang,

Selling off nearly all of my own personal boat anchor collection.
I've waited as long as I can to let the Drake go. Both rcvr and
the Q-multiplier are in EXCELLENT condition, both cosmetically
and electronically.  Front panel PERFECT.  Very light, tiny spots of
oxidation on parts of the copper chassis as is almost universally true
of all the 2-B's you see nowadays.  I traded UP until I got to this one
and then stopped!  Comes with the optional calibrator and original
manual in good shape. Rcvr and Q-multiplier are original and complete.
$300 firm. Sorry, no pic available.

Buyer pays FedEx shipping from 76112.

See my 100% positive feedbacks (248 of them over 3 years time)
on eBay buying and selling. I really urge you to take a look at this
feedback to see that I have an impeccable record for honesty and
integrity. I have been licensed for 44 of my 60 years as K5MVR.

<http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewFeedback&userid=chronos41>

If your browser does not join the two parts of the URL together, just
cut and paste them together. Omit the "<" and ">" symbols.

Thanks for the bandwidth.

Ron - K5MVR (since 1957)

K5MVR - Loving the "glow" since 1957
K (Kilo) 5 (Five) M (Mercury) V (Vapor)  R (Rectifier)
email:cosmos41 at ix.netcom.com
http://www.geocities.com/sweetvengeance