"G.E. HAM NEWS" (Lighthouse Larry) FOR SALE

Bob & Bettina Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Mon Dec 31 18:10:33 EST 2001

This is thought just off the top of my head regarding GE HAM NEWS et
al.  Should we be looking at capturing these on a CD-ROM or the like for
posterity?  Thoughts welcome. Maybe already done.  Probably some issues
with copyright(s) to be handled.  I do have access to a good scanner and
a PC with Adobe Acrobat and I think I will play around with the few GE
HAM NEWS issues I have and see how it works.

Again thoughts welcome.  Boat anchors related so topic is certainly
pertinent.  I certainly enjoyed reading GE HAM NEWS in the good ol'
days.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY
Blue Springs, Missouri