Hallicrafters in the movies....

Rick Robinson rerobins at EMAIL.UNCC.EDU
Mon Feb 5 08:51:15 EST 2001

Eddy VE3CUI, writes;

>If you've ever watched the older Warner Brothers "Looney Tunes" cartoon
>shorts of the 1930's-1940's, you'll recall sequences where Porky, Daffy---or
>whatever character---sends/receives morse code as part of the plot...

Several years ago this thread made the rounds and someone posted the call
of one of the WB cartoon employees.  I can't remember whether it was Chuck
Jones, Friz Freleng or who it was but one of them was a ham.  That would
explain the "secret" CW messages to hams.

73,

Rick kf4ar