Dallas Auction

Bob Peters soundimp at POBOX.COM
Sat Feb 17 14:08:16 EST 2001

This is a heads up on one of the largest auctions in Texas....The Dallas
Amateur Radio Club is sponsoring its annual auction on March 10th at the
Garland Elks lodge...All info can be found at www.w5fc.org ...or I can E
Mail you with a pdf file with all the rules directions and times....We have
a lot of gear and parts to auction...
Always some Collins Parts available...I know for sure of some filters and a
516F2
case that will be there...It is a lot of fun and a good time is had by
all...This is our largest fund raiser of the year.Please E Mail for more
info...Bring your gear to auction as well...Would someone please cross post
this to the boatanchors @theporch!!!!

Best 73's   Bob K1JNN/5