Boatanchor Bonanza

N2EIY at AOL.COM N2EIY at AOL.COM
Wed Feb 21 20:56:46 EST 2001

Gentlemen, because of a looming situation and a possible moving! I'm forced
to sell a GREAT DEAL of my collection of boatanchors! You will be responsible
shipping and packing.I'm willing to meet up anyone with in 300 miles of
N.Y.C. If over $200 sold! I have some equipment that is in the process of
restoration that will be sold either fully restored or for parts! I do have
some parts for national receivers
1. Johnson Valiant untested, in great physical shape(9)! Has been with me for
2 yrs and never got to it! Just sat here because of my job.Sold as is!
Because of age!
Asking $225 which is firm.One sold on E-bay for $300!!

2.One WRL Globe Champion 300A Which is a rare transmitter! Has AX9909s in the
final. Modulated by a pair of 809s.The cabinet is dented and has a minor
scratch on face.Finals and modulators are available at modest cost! Haven't
fired it up in 8 yrs.This radio has a compressor unit built in to the radio
which valiants lacked. The price $200 firm As is! Because of age!
3. I have 2 EICO 667 tube tester mutual Conductance with paper work! The
price is $40 ea.
4.I have 2, NCX-5,one works and one needs work .Both in good physical shape.
The functioning one $150. The partial functioning one,$75.Also have Power
supplies go with them at extra cost!
5.One National NCX-303 for parts, has a bad transformer but complete for $80
firm.
6.One tube caddy full of tubes! various types$60 firm
7. RCA volt ohmist WE-77 with spare for parts. $50
There will be more posted after this equipment is gone! Will be displayed at
the Cherryville hamfest March 17 in Clinton N.J. If NOT sold! But will ask
more there!
                                                                  JIM Ryan
N2EIY
                                                             (908) 317-8192