KWM-2, 30L-1, 312B-5 Learning Manual **Last Call**

Ian Webb ian_webb at PACBELL.NET
Tue Feb 27 11:42:23 EST 2001

**I posted this a few days ago and am making copies of this manual for
several who responded.  If you want a copy also, please let me know
right away so I can finish up with this by the end of the week.**

If you are a KWM-2 owner you may be interested in a copy of a military
manual that I found some time ago.

It's great for those who aren't used to operating and using vacuum gear
and has a complete sequence of lessons on how to connect, tune and
operate the KWM-2.  It also goes through the interconnection and use of
it with the 30L-1 amplifier and 312B-5 Station Control & PTO if you also
have those items.

$7.50 postpaid if you're interested.  Send me an e-mail with your
mailing address.

For more details, an image of the front cover and an example of a page
see:

KWM-2 Learning Manual

or

http://www.geocities.com/k6sde/KWM-2_Learning/KWM-2_Learning.html