B&W 51SB-B 4-sale

Paul Litwinovich paull at WSHU.ORG
Tue Feb 27 11:43:30 EST 2001

I have an extra B&W 51SB-B side band adapter. I bought a pair of them
thinking I might need one for parts but this was not the case.  I use mine
with my Johnson Viking II and it works great. The device is inserted between
the driver output and the grid(s) of the RF final(s). and allows USB or LSB
operation on an AM or CW Transmitter. The "B" version has no power supply
but gets its 6.3 vac filament and 230Vdc B+ from the transmitter (or other
external supply) which is connected via barrier strip.  The non B version
has a built in supply. It is about an 8 on a scale of 10 and is not missing
any parts. I have not tested it as my non B version worked and I did not
build a power supply for it.

I  prefer not to E-bay boat anchors but rather keep them affordable. Best
offer over $35. Includes a good readable photocopy of the manual. You pay
shipping from 06432 approx. 25 lbs.

Paul A. Litwinovich
C.E. WSHU AM&FM, WSUF-FM
N1MUC
"RF IS GOOD FOR YOU!"
"It's amazing how much can be accomplished when you
 don't care who gets the credit."