Happy New Year - Updated Downloadable ER Index Now Available

Don Buska d.buska at ADVANTEST.COM
Wed Jan 3 13:40:36 EST 2001

I have a new updated version, through December 2000 (issue 139), of the downloadable
Electric Radio (ER) magazine Index available on my site. It now contains reference to
over 2800 articles.  As always the on-line searchable ER Index continues to be
updated monthly!

New with this release, the download index is no longer offered as a PCDOS compressed
executable file.  Instead, three separate files are available.  See webpage for
details on the different files types that are available.

As a side note, I do continue to update the on-line searchable Collins Article
Index as well.  This index now references 341 Collins related articles that
have appeared in QST, CQ, 73, Ham Radio and Electric Radio magazines from the
1940's to present.  I'm always willing to accept additions and corrections to
both indexes.

The site:  http://www.qsl.net/n9oo

73

Don N9OO

**                                                                **
**  Don Buska N9OO (EN62bo)            Mgr - Parts & Repair Ctr   **
**  4805 64th Ave. Kenosha, WI 53144   Advantest America Inc.     **
**  (262)654-0072                      (847)821-3393              **
**  d.buska at aaiate.com             fax (847)634-2872              **
**   RCA     |  James Millen Equipment                |   CSVHFS  **
**   AWA     |  Transmitters by Thordarson, Stancor,  |   NTMS    **
**   AMI     |  UTC and other transformer companies.  |   ARRL-LM **
**   QCWA    |                                        |           **
**                  http://www.qsl.net/n9oo                       **
**  Home of the Electric Radio Magazine Index, Collins Magazine   **