Unusual Hallicrafters Items for Sale

Dave Hollander davidh at GETNET.COM
Sat Jan 20 09:53:57 EST 2001

I have the following three unusual Hallicrafters items for sale. Click
on the links for pictures

Hallicrafters S-38EM Receiver - This is the unit with the mahogany
cabinet and fake gold trim. Nice shape, partially re-capped, and plays.
Only negative is one incorrect knob - -   $125 + shipping

http://www.getnet.com/~davidh/s338em9.jpg
http://www.getnet.com/~davidh/s38em.jpg
http://www.getnet.com/~davidh/s38em3.jpg
http://www.getnet.com/~davidh/s38em2.jpg

Hallicrafters ATCL-7 Atom Clock Radio - Unusual white clock radio from
early 50's. Radio is in nice shape and has the back cover . Clock and
radio work but radio needs new electrolytics due to hum. Missing power
cord which is like a cheater cord. This is the same cord used with most
boom boxes.
-- $75  + shipping

http://www.getnet.com/~davidh/halliclock.jpg
http://www.getnet.com/~davidh/halliclock2.jpg

Hallicrafters CRX-100 Portamon VHF Receiver - This is a solid state
portable monitor radio that covers 27-50 MHz. The unit runs off of a 9
volt battery and has a telescoping whip antenna. The CRX-100 was built
by Hallicrafters from 1967-1969. This unit works great. Picked up
signals on 10 meter AM, Citizens Band and some low band VHF signals
while standing out in the yard! - $60 + shipping

http://www.getnet.com/~davidh/crx1002.jpg
http://www.getnet.com/~davidh/crx100.jpg

Prices do not include shipping. You can check my Ebay feedback if you
like. My user id is:      davidh at getnet.com

73 and tnx for looking,

Dave N7RK

Dave  N7RK -  Webmaster CADXA
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#23 - 75 Meter SSB*

            ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor Collector Extraordinaire preferring Hallicrafters, National
and what ever else looks interesting!

E-Mail: davidh at getnet.com  Home Page:  http://www.getnet.com/~davidh

Visit the Central Arizona DX Association Home page - http://cadxa.org