CX Newsletter is out!

N5AIT Allan Stephens MODSTEPH at ACS.EKU.EDU
Sun Jan 21 00:30:11 EST 2001

Gang:

     Just in time (since the next "CX" - Classic Radio Exchange -
is just a couple weeks off) the Winter 2001 Classic Radio Exchange
Newsletter has gone to press (so to speak).  I have sent e-mail
versions in four parts to all those who sent in e-mail reports
or who had e-mailed requests for the newsletter.

     Those who wrote (thank you!) and sent the two-ounce SASE's
should be getting their copies in the mail next week.

     I encourage all of you to share the info - forward the
e-mail ones, copy the others and hand out at radio clubs, etc.
to help keep the event alive, and thru it save and restore a
few more BA's.

     I'll send out e-mail copies of the newsletter to others
who request it, or send the hard copy to anyone who sends me
a two-ounce SASE.  My address:
       Allan Stephens
       106 Bob-O-Link Drive
       Richmond, KY 40475

     And I hope to work many of you during "CX," the first
Sunday in February.

     73,  Al  N5AIT