PALOMAR 150 Schematic Needed...

Eddy Swynar gswynar at DURHAM.NET
Fri Jul 6 17:08:09 EDT 2001

Greetings All...

I just acquired a VERY nice PALOMAR Model 150 "Bi-Linear Amplifier" (Palomar Instrument Co., Excondido, California)...

Despite warnings attached to the amplifier against utilization on 11-meters, I suspect that was, indeed, its primary purpose in life! In any event, it looks like it'll make a dandy mobile companion on 10-meters with my Radio Shack HTX-10 transceiver...

Trouble is, I have no schematic, or manual with it---can anyone help me obtain same...? Or at least, steer me in the right direction where I might locate some kind of documentation on it?

It's a NEAT little package, and HEAVY: has two 6LQ6 sweep tubes, & a built-in voltage inverter supply. Also has a third sweep tube, in what might be a protective clamper circuit...

Thanks in advance, & my vy

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ