tubes needed for my HQ180C

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Fri Jul 6 19:14:34 EDT 2001

You can get any tubes you need New Old Stock from Antique Electronics. I buy
from them at reasonable prices. 73's.

john w. king wrote:

> New to me HQ180C needs tubes. Several tube types needed are 6BZ6, 6BE6,
> 6BA6, 12AU7, 6AV6, and 6C4. Don't need more "weak" tubes. Already have weak
> tubes, any "hot" ones out there, AND I DON'T MEAN STOLEN. HI! Hi! Whatcha
> got and want? 73, John, K5PGW

More information about the Boatanchors mailing list