I need coax cable connector ID

Jim Berry basalop at GTE.NET
Fri Jul 6 21:21:09 EDT 2001

Hi Folks,

I got several WWII receivers that use a coax connector that has a
banana pin inside them.  I am quite sure the connectors just snapped
into place.  Can someone tell me what these connectors were called?
Does anyone know where I can find any?  I really hate to change them
out.

While I am at it, I have been told that the Navy did use type HN
connectors on their transmitters.  Are these by chance the same as on
my receivers?

73 Jim K7SLI

---