CC-AWA Summer Swap Meet in 2 weeks

Ron Lawrence kc4yoy at TRELLIS.NET
Sat Jul 14 10:09:08 EDT 2001

CC-AWA "Summer Swap Meet".
"Antique Radio Collector meet"

NC State Fairgrounds L.R.Harrill Youth Center.
Raleigh, NC.

Saturday, July 28th. 2001.
8AM till 12noon.

Admission and setup are  F R E E.

Meet chairman: Mr. Ed Bell

Being in late July, I can just about guarantee that
it will be blazing HOT outside.
There is space for everyone to setup inside the
"Air-conditioned" meeting hall.

Directions to L.R.Harrill Youth Center  Take Exit 3 (from either direction)
off of the Raleigh Beltway (440) onto Hillsborough St. Go West (right) on
Hillsborough St. Go past N. C. State Fairgrounds. Turn right on Youth
Center Rd. Enter L. R. Harrill Center at Gate 6. You're there!!!

For more information about the
Carolinas Chapter of the Antique Wireless Association
please visit our web page at: CC-AWA.ORG.