WANTED: G-E HAM NEWS

Gary Harmon gharmon at IDWORLD.NET
Sat Jul 14 16:34:51 EDT 2001

I recently was given, through the thoughtfulness of a Canadian ham, 82 issues of
G-E HAM NEWS starting with Volume 1, Issue 1.  Unfortunately there are some
issues missing.  I would like to obtain either an original or copy of the issues
listed below.  Also, does anyone know what the last issue may have been so I'll
know when to stop looking?  If anyone wants a complete list of what I have to
include dates and topics or a scan of a specific article send me an email.
Thanks and 73, gary

Vol     No      Date            Topic

1946
1       2       Jul-Aug