F.S. Radio stuff and books

Brian Hill jonnysocko at JPS.NET
Sat Jul 14 16:33:31 EDT 2001

Well here's some new stuff plus what's left of what I previously posted a
couple weeks ago. Included are some books excess to my needs that will ship
USPS Bookrate. Buyer pays actual shipping via UPS or USPS to continental US
only. Stupid Earthlink has just bought my stupid ISP so my pics may not
load. If not email me for them. Thanks for looking.

1.  Heathkit  RF signal generator Mod. IG-102 in nice condition and working.
$20

http://www.jps.net/jonnysocko/IMG_

2. CONAR signal tracer Mod. 230 in nice condition $20

http://www.jps.net/jonnysocko/IMG_0184.jpg

3. RCA Oscillograph from the 1930s in excellent condition. Has trace but
needs
caps replaced. $75

http://www.jps.net/jonnysocko/IMG_osc1.jpg
http://www.jps.net/jonnysocko/IMG_osc2.jpg
http://www.jps.net/jonnysocko/IMG_osc3.jpg
http://www.jps.net/jonnysocko/IMG_osc4.jpg
http://www.jps.net/jonnysocko/IMG_osc5.jpg
http://www.jps.net/jonnysocko/IMG_osc6.jpg

4. HP 1206B Oscilloscope. In good condition and working. $50

 http://www.jps.net/jonnysocko/IMG_HP1206B.jpg

5. 1920s Steinite 261 in very nice condition. Needs elec. restoration. All
tubes
included. $75

http://www.jps.net/jonnysocko/IMG_261.jpg
http://www.jps.net/jonnysocko/IMG_2612.jpg

6. Very nice EICO 667 tube tester. W / manual $75

http://www.jps.net/jonnysocko/IMG_0197.jpg

7. Sprague Twist Loc Lytic Caps for power supply restoration NOS. Make
offer.

http://www.jps.net/jonnysocko/IMG_0207.jpg

8. HexAcon 350Watt Soldering Iron. Excellent shape in original box.

http://www.jps.net/jonnysocko/IMG_0198.jpg

Books:
All are in very good shape.

1. Radio Mfgs. of the 1920s by Alan Douglas (small crease on back cover) $12
2. Old Time Radios "Restoration & Repair by Joseph J. Carr $12
3. Electronic Techniques and Shop practices and construction. Third Edition.
Excellent resource! $20
4. The Radio Manual 2nd Edition 1930 by Sterling. Excellent cod. Some
writing inside. $15
5. 1992 World Radio TV Handbook $5
6. NRI Radio TV Electronics Dictionart $5
7. Archer Building power supplies by David Lines $5
8. Resistor-Transistor Logic 1973 by Lancaster $5
9. Electronics Made Simple 1965 by Jacobowitz $7
10. Radios By Hallicrafters 1st book. Dachis. $15
11. Shortwave Directory by Bob Grove $8
12. Aeronautical Freq. Directory by Coburn $8
13. Amateur Radio Encyclopedia by Gibilisco W1GV. $12
14. Golden Classics of Yesteryear by Dave Ingram, K4TWJ $5
15. Radio / TV Interference by Hughs VE3DQB $5
16. TEK SC502 Oscilloscope Manual. Excellent Reprint with spiral binding.
$12

Brian's Radio Universe

http://www.jps.net/jonnysocko