FS: Heathkit 404-283 SSB filter

Dave dave at BOATANCHORS.COM
Fri Jun 8 21:08:14 EDT 2001

For sale:

Nice Heathkit 404-283 SSB filter - this is the standard
bandwidth (2.3 khz, I believe).  Looks nice.

Was removed from a rig I parted out a long time back.

$35 INCLUDES postage to any US destination

Also have:

Blackhawk Crystal Bandpass filter part number 404-12.  I believe
this to be, but have no way of knowing for certain, a filter from an
early Heath receiver - RX-1.  I got it in a box of goodies in
1975 (believe it or not) and never did a dang thing with it.

$25 INCLUDES postage to any US destination.

Paypal.com or money orders are fine.

Thanks for the look,

Dave WB7AWK